Happy Valentines everyone!
Urrgg.. can't imagine that this would be my second blog for this year..sigh! Sobrang tinatamad na talaga ako for no reason. I feel something unusual that I can't explain. I mean this past few days parang lutang lang ako and it's like I'm just going to the flow. Work..Home..work..home. Ofcourse nothings new to me.
I miss going out of town with my friends. I miss to hung out with them. I miss to talk never-ending stories. I miss going out at night and going home late if not doing so early the following day. I miss Eastwood City. I miss all of those things. Things that i can only do with Jerwin and Merwin. It's been an almost a year since the last time we hung out.
I want to get lost. I want to have an amnesia. I want to disappear in this existence. I want to feel unconscious knowing that i will be waking up again tomorrow or onwards nothing happen new to me. I want to change but I also want to bring back those times that I'm with them.
God damn all these things!
I miss you!

No comments:
Post a Comment