Saturday, October 6, 2012

Few Facts of Me


PART 1 : BASIC

Were you a planned baby?
- I'd like to believe, YES

 Were you the first?
 - No. The youngest.

 Were your parents married when you were born?
- Luckily, yes.

 What is your birth date?
- 2nd of August 1985.


PART 2: THE FAMILY

 Parents married or divorced?
- Married

 Are you an only child?
- No.

 Are you the oldest, middle, or youngest?
-  The youngest.

 Which parent do you get along with best?
 - My mom.

 Do you have step-parents?
 - none.


PART 3: THE FRIENDS

 Do you have more than one best friend?
 - Yes

 What do you like to do when you are together?
 - We enjoy eating, sleeping, shopping, and shit talking.

 Do you share the same interests?
 - yes we do!

 Which friend can you tell everything to?
 - the one who used to bully me since HS but now he's my best friend.


PART 4: YOUR PERSONALITY

 Do you have a low self esteem?
- yeah. maybe at times.

 Do you get depressed about things easily?
- No.

 Are you happy right now?
 - I can say so..

 Do you live life to the fullest?
 - ummm. yes but with limitations.


PART 5: APPEARANCE

 Are you comfortable with the way you look?
 - no.

 Describe your hair?
 - Shoulder length and straight so far. 

How do you dress?
- it depends on the occasions.

 Were you a strange child?
- Yes. I'm all of the things you'd never expect. 


PART 6: RANDOM

 Are you scared of growing up old and alone?
 - Yes. Everybody is doesn't want to live alone.


PART 7: THE OUTDOORS

 Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?
 - During my early 20's, I preferred outdoors, but now on my late, I love to stay home.

 Favorite season?
- Summer and Christmas.

 Do you like walking in the rain?
 - No. I easily got sick.


PART 8: FOOD

 Are you a vegetarian?
- No.

Favorite food?
- More on breakfast food.

 What food makes you want to gag?
- Oyster. But I learn to love it with wine.

 What is your favorite dessert?
- Banana split.


PART 9: RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE

Do you believe in love at first sight?
- No.

 Best gift from a wife/husband?
 - Endless love and Kids of course.

 Have you ever been in love?
 - Yes.

Have they ever loved you?
 - Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment